Agitated Nutsche Filters offers an economic operation where maximum percentage of liquid in a slurry is separated through mechanical means. The remaining little moisture can be removed by evaporation to obtain dry products.
It consists of a cylindrical shell with a welded dished end at the top and either a flanged and bolted dished end or a welded dished end / flat welded end at the bottom depending on process / customer’s requirements. The vessel is divided into two compartments by means of a perforated plate, provided with suitable filter cloth or porous tiles.
An agitator of unique design is provided inside the vessel which can perform multifarious activities by manipulating its movements of vertical and rotational directions simultaneously, by means of push buttons switches/PLC The filter is capable of operating under either pressure or vacuum or a combination of both.
1. Ideal for replacing conventional equipment like filter presses, drum filters high speed centrifuges etc.
2. Reduction in maintenance costs due to slow speeds involved
3. Reduction in manpower. Total automation possible
4. Free from fume contamination
5. Specially designed for vacuum & pressure filtration
6. Effectively designed agitator to squeeze the solvent out of the cake on the filter bed & attain a high degree of dryness in the cake
7. Discharge valve to eject cake material out of the system with the agitator
8. Complete solvent recovery